Thursday 4 February 2010

A House Full of Love

With Valentine’s Day around the corner, love is certainly in the air. Don’t fret if you aren’t yet with that special person, you have love in your life from family and friends and perhaps even from a beloved pet (my flat sadly does not allow these little fur balls, but one day I plan to make up for it with both a cat and a dog).

In the meantime, you can cozy up to these adorable LOVE pillows from John Lewis, full of flashy, glittery beads and patchwork, with more than one style to suit your home décor needs:







Be sure to grab your piece of happiness today. At £34, who says you can’t buy love?

3 comments:

  1. What darling pillows. They would make someone on Valentine's day very happy.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute pillows. Thanks for dropping by my blog..Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi My Carolina Kitchen & peachkins, Thanks for visiting my blog, and apologies for the delay in welcoming you. I'm happy to report I'm back on the blog scene and look forward to staying in touch with you both. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete