Friday 15 January 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

My first winter in Scotland is proving to be a cold one. I have a newfound appreciation for the hot water bottle but not so much for the sterile look of them.

Therefore, a cover is essential and there are many fashionable designs available these days in cashmere, knit, fleece and fur. One stop at Boots can certainly do the trick and help you stay within your budget (surely one of you New Year’s resolutions, as is mine):

Don’t forget to check the men’s section in department stores. That’s where I found mine a few years ago, lovely stripes in earth tones all set in soft cashmere:



My other resolution is to finally learn to knit; let’s see if I keep it and can make a cover for my houseguests water bottle by next winter.

Stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. I love that last striped one. Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! So sorry for the delay in responding. Look forward to staying in better touch now that I'm back on the blogging scene. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Galenika Bensedin 10mg
    Citra 100mg Tramadol
    Buy Tapentadol Online
    Belbien zolpidem tablets
    Buy Diazepam USA

    ReplyDelete